|Posted on:||31st Dec 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||10 Jan 2016|
|Organization:||Quaid-e- Azam Medical College Bahawal Victoria Hospital|
The resident of Bahawalpur city are invited in the Quaid-e- Azam Medical College Bahawal Victoria Hospital, Bahawalpur for the recruitment of various jobs of this medical college. The jobs are discriminated in the 3 departments namely Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Registrar ,Deputy Librarian and Documentalist. All these mentioned jobs are having their sub categories in each department. Approximately the qualification required for these senior posts are similar and are of MBBS holders, M.S, MD, along with 3-5 years relevant teaching experience in the sub categorized fields of these jobs. The qualification criteria for Librarian and Documentalist should be graduate and Diploma holder in Library Science from a recognized university. The number of posts are more or less in each position. Let's tap to its further details.
Quaid-e- Azam Medical College Jobs Bahawal Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur 2016
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Senior Registrar
- Deputy Librarian
All the jobs are having their own importance, own experiences and own responsibilities so the candidates match their career information and experiences and then hit to apply for these wonderful job.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can obtain application forms from the Quaid-e- Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur free of cost.
- Application from along with all educational certificates, C.N.I.C, two passport size photographs, experience certificates within 10 days in the office of the college.
- List of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board of respective college.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- Already service employees apply through proper channel by submitting the N.O.C.
- No TA/DA will be permissible to the candidates.
- Candidates must be having the domicile of Punjab.
Quaid-e- Azam Medical College
Bahawal Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur 2016
Last Date to Apply: 10th January 2016
Telephone Number: 062-9250431