|Posted on:||2nd Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 15, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Punjab Workers Welfare Board|
Get the recent job offer from Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs 2017 For Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff has advertised the career opportunities for Wardburton Nanakana Sahib District the services of eligible, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Posts which include (Senior Teacher (General), Senior Teacher (Biology/Chemistry), Senior Teacher (Physics/Maths), Senior Teacher (English), Senior Teacher (Urdu), Junior Teacher (Physics/Maths), Arabic Teacher, Physical Education Teacher (PET), Clerk cum Computer Operator, Mali, Aya, Chowkidar and Khakrob) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible before due date. The appointment will be made on Retainership Policy of this board for the period of 6 months which will be extended further on satisfactory performance of the applicants. Applicants will be placed in the respective schools. The applicants of Nankana Sahib District will be given preference the most. Attractive pay package will be given to the applicants. So after, having such details let's throw light on its applying criteria below.
PWWB is abbreviated as Punjab Workers Welfare Board is the Government of Punjab's established body which is indulged in providing the provisions of marriage grants, death grants, talent scholarships, maintenance of labor colonies and much are the services of this department. So, being a Govt body its offers Govt jobs of all levels.
For all the above posts, the applicants should possess the following degrees M.A, MS.c, B.A, B.Sc, , B.ed/M.ed and those of Literate applicants with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts.
Age limit should be 21-30 and 19-30 years for all positions.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab
- Senior Teacher (General)
- Senior Teacher (Biology/Chemistry)
- Senior Teacher (Physics/Maths)
- Senior Teacher (English)
- Senior Teacher (Urdu)
- Junior Teacher (Physics/Maths)
- Arabic Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher (PET)
- Clerk cum Computer Operator
How to Apply for Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs:
- Applicants are required to send the applicants handwritten on plain paper along with passport size photographs, CNIC & form along with attested copies of all relevant documents should reach the relevant district school.
- The last date for applying is 15th August 2017.
- Only eligible candidates will be notified for test/interview via call letter.
- Original documents will be checked at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs 2017
Address: (Director Education), Punjab Workers Welfare Board, F/A-1, Khyber Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore.