Here at this page we are going to throw light on a recent job from Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs April 2016 Test & Interview Date. The Govt of Punjab’s well known Wildlife & Parks Department is seeking the highly expert and educated candidates for their Project named ” Capacity Building of Research & Training in Wildlife Discipline at Gatwala Faisalabad” requires the services of eligible, adroit and best working candidates for the post of Director Wildlife (Research & Training). The job is on contract basis to apply for it. Age limit should be 38-45 years. The qualification holders of Ph.D in Wildlife Management and Zoology with 8 years experience in Wildlife Research Management, Administration along with 5 Research Publication in HEC recognized Journals are the prime and main total requirements for to be hired over there. Candidates who are willing to apply for this post must possess the domicile of Punjab are eligible to hold this vacancy. Now, let’s head towards its applying criteria below.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs April 2016 Test & Interview Date
- Director Wildlife (Research & Training)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who wishes to apply have to submit their handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 6th May 2016.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Late and Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- The authority reserves the right to shortlist the applicants.
- The interview will be held on 11th May 2016 at 10:00am.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the candidates.
- 5 years general age relaxation will be given to the candidates.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs April 2016
Last Date For Apply: 6th May 2016
Address: Office of Director General, Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.