Get Punjab Police Lahore Jobs 2017 NTS Test & Roll Number Slip Download. As, its the well known and normal statement that Police Department is found everywhere and the major function of the Police is to maintain the peace within the city in which it is lying and similarly the major and main priority of Punjab Police is to look after all the security systems of the whole Punjab with this strength and good force offers multiple posts for the applicants both male and female for all educational standards with excellent salary package will be given to the applicants. All those of applicants who are willing to work in Punjab Police so jump now as the services of eligible, adroit, energetic and dynamic applicants are required to work in DPR Branch of Central Police Office, Punjab, Lahore (PIMC) is offering the post of (Social Media Content Writer and Non-Linear Editing Editor NLE Editor) are the vacancies which needs to be filled by the applicants on contract basis normally for period of 3 years and will be extended further. An attractive pay package will be given to the applicants for Sr. No. 01 Rs. 60000/ and Rs. 40000 for Sr. No. 02 is required. Now, I will let you know about its eligibility criteria and apply criteria below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Police Lahore Jobs 2017 Current Advertisement
- Social Media Content Writer
- Non-Linear Editing Editor NLE Editor
For Sr. No. 1 and 2 the applicants should be having the qualification of Bachelor’s in Mass Communication/Media Studies for Sr. No. 1 but for 2nd position, Bachelor’s degree simple is required along with 8 years relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts
Age limit for Sr. No. 1 should be 28 to 35 years and for Sr. No. 2 the applicants should be having the 23 to 33 years with no age relaxation will be admissible.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Jobs:
- The application form is available at the NTS website namely www.nts.org.pk along with the deposit slip can be downloaded also.
- The duly filled application form should be sent with pad deposit slip to the NTS Headquarter.
- The last date for submitting the application is March 17, 2017.
- Govt & Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Applicants are required to bring the original documents as CNIC, 2 passport size photographs with a name on the back, and Masters to Matric level and departmental permission certificate should be brought at the time of interview.
- NTS will communicate to the candidates about Written Test via SMS, TCS or from NTS Site.
- After test applicants need to remain in touch with Punjab Police website.
Punjab Police Lahore Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter Islamabad 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2.[download id=”1437″]