|Posted on:||15th Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||29 Feb 2016|
Here at this page we’ll discuss about Punjab Police Jobs 2016 Lahore NTS Form & Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in Punjab Police Department (based in Lahore) are available and it invites applications from the residents of Lahore who are highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Medial Relation Manager, Monitoring Analyst, P.R. Content Writer (English), P.R Content Writer (Urdu), Social Media Content Writer and Non-linear Editing Editor (NLE Editor)), all these positions are based at DPR Branch, of Central Police Office, Punjab Lahore. Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract will be three years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image in which number of posts, educational qualification / experience, age limit and pay package is mentioned. If we talk generally about the required qualification then candidates having any of these qualifications such as Masters, Graduation and Intermediate are eligible to apply. Only eligible candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure mentioned in the very next heading which is according to the rules of NTS.
Punjab Police Jobs 2016 Lahore NTS Form & Eligibility Criteria
- Medial Relation Manager
- Monitoring Analyst
- P.R. Content Writer (English)
- P.R Content Writer (Urdu)
- Social Media Content Writer
- Non-linear Editing Editor (NLE Editor)
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form and deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk or you can also download it from the following web link given below.
- Applications along with original deposit slip of Test Fee Rs. 400/- in favor of NTS, attested copies of educational certificate, Domicile, CNIC and two recent photographs should reach the following address.
- NTS Fee can be deposited in any online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of application is 29th February, 2016.
- In Service employees are also eligible to apply through proper channel.
- NTS test will be held on 13th March, 2016.
- Roll No. Slip can be downloaded from the NTS website.
- After announcement of NTS test result candidates should visit website if Punjab Police for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test / interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Punjab Police Jobs 2016 Lahore
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here