|Posted on:||29th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 09, 2017|
|Organization:||Punjab Planning & Design Department|
Get Punjab Planning & Design Department Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement at this page of our site. Applications are invited by the Chief Engineer, Punjab Planning & Design Department Lahore from the educated, skilled and hardworking candidates for the following positions such as (Driver (BPS-04)). The above position is on contract basis regulated by contract policy 2004 of Punjab Government. This position is open to both public and private sector candidates but there are some requirements regarding to vacant position such as for this post at Middle pass candidates can apply with valid LTV driving license holder and well versed in the traffic rules, must be able to drive light transport vehicles of all type, and be eager to work under pressure and for long duty hours, willing to move in field especially remote area. Candidate should have five years LTV driving experience. So, viewers if you are not well educated and wanted to be part of any Government department it is the right chance to avail it. Now in the following, you’ll have complete how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Planning & Design Department Jobs 2017 for Under Matric Individuals
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scale:
- Driver (BPS-04)
How To Apply for Punjab Planning & Design Department Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and two recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- The last date for submission of application is August 09, 2017.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA will be paid for this purpose.
- For more Government jobs keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Punjab Planning & Design Department Jobs 2017
Address: Punjab Planning & Design Department, 1st Floor, Punjab Highway Buildings 2-Lake Road, Lahore.