|Posted on:||21st Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 05, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation|
Tap to this page for Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation PJHF Jobs 2017 Latest Vacancies. The Govt of Punjab's well-reputed department named Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation is seeking and is looking for the eligible, dynamic, energetic, self-oriented and experienced applicants are required to fill the vacant situations which are entitled as (Assistant Manager (Estate & Admin), Assistant Manager (Operations & Maintenance), Assistant Manager (Finance), Accountant) are the vacancies which require being filled at the proper time and by filling all the said demands of the posts. So, far I have flipped all the posts which are waiting to be filled now the eligibility criteria which is needed for the first post-MBA, MBIT, BSIT with 5 years relevant experience is required, for Sr. No. 2 B.Sc Civil Engineering and 5 years experience is required, for Sr. No. 3 M.Com ACCA with 5 years relevant experience is required and for Sr. No. 4 B.Com from recognized university and 5 years experience is required to apply. Age limit should be 30 to 40 years. An appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of 3 years which can be extended on the satisfactory conduct of the applicants. So, now let's have a look at its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation Jobs 2017 Lahore Latest
- Assistant Manager (Estate & Admin)
- Assistant Manager (Operations & Maintenance)
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
How to Apply for Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants who are having the domicile of Punjab are invited to apply by sending the Resume/CV along with the attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile should be sent to the proper address before a due date.
- The last date for applying is September 05, 2017.
- The applicants who fully fulfill the demands of the posts are invited to apply ineligible applicants will not be employed.
- Applications received late or incomplete will not be entertained.
- The authority can make changes on account of schedule of posts.
- The shortlisted and eligible applicants will be intimated for the schedule of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of interview appearance.
- Original credentials should be produced at the time of interview.
- Stay tuned with JobsAlert.pk for more precious career offers.
Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation Jobs 2017
Address: Punjab Journalist Housing Foundation (PJHF) (18 C-E/II, Gulberg III, Lahore).