For the natives of Punjab here a latest job is being offered from Punjab Institute of Language, Arts and Culture Jobs 2016 Latest Add. Punjab Institute of Language, Arts and Culture is the well reputed and one of the brilliant institute which is having the link with the Language, Arts and Culture which is under the Supervision of Govt of Punjab always offers number of the senior and junior scale posts with details and hire the suitable applicants who meet the needs of the posts. So, as far as advertisement is concerned it is looking to recruit the diligent, well disciplined and experienced as well as fresh applicants are required for the Project named “Punjabi Radio Station FM-95 Punjab Ring” the vacancies are vacant for one year contract basis to fill the following posts which includes (Admin Officer, Broadcast Engineer, Producer, Data Entry Operator, Broadcasting Technician,Telephone Operator/Receptionist, Driver, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid and Khakrob) are required to apply for such posts with overall qualification of Masters, BS.c/B.A, DAE, Matric, Middle, Literate and relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts. Age limits are different which can be seen from the add and 5 years age relaxation will be given to the applicants. Now, let’s move on towards its applying criteria below.
For More Govt Job: Click Here
Punjab Institute of Language Arts & Culture Lahore Jobs 2016 Current Vacancies
- Admin Officer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Data Entry Operator
- Broadcasting Technician
- Telephone Operator/Receptionist
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Punjab Institute of Language, Arts and Culture Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants who fulfill the demands of the said posts needs to apply by sending the handwritten application on a plain paper accompanied with the copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and two fresh photographs should reach at the respective address.
- Last date for applying is 28th December 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- All the domicile holders of Punjab are welcome to apply.
- The applicants must mention the name of the applied post on the top of envelope.
- So, keep in touch with this page for more brilliant vacant situations every time and every day to be hired in your own desired sector.
Punjab Institute of Language, Arts and Culture Jobs 2016
Address: Director General, Punjab Institute of Language, Arts and Culture, Punjabi Complex, Qazafi Stadium, Ferozpur Road, Lahore.