Here at this well known page i am in nexus with you to inform about a wonderful news from Punjab HEC Faculty Development Program 2016-17 For Public Sector Colleges Latest . The Chief Minister of Punjab has launched a Faculty Development Program for the Faculty for Public Sector colleges of Punjab invites the teachers from Punjab Higher Education Commission the highly adroit, brilliant teachers are being invited for award of approximately 30 foreign scholarships for the talented and education seeking applicants. So, those applicants who are keen interested to apply for to enroll themselves in this Faculty Development Program so they are supposed to follow some of the rules and have to fulfill the demands of this program properly after that the applicant will be liable to be considered fit for this program. The program is for period of one year for Master’s degree under fiscal year 2016-17. Its the golden and the precious opportunity to be availed before its end date and get benefited from it. So, now let’s discuss its applying criteria, ineligibility and eligibility criteria below.
Punjab HEC Faculty Development Program 2016-17 For Public Sector Colleges Latest
- The applicant must be permanent faculty of Public Sector College in Punjab.
- Candidates having the qualification of BS / Master’s degree or 16 years education will be eligible to apply.
- Those applicants will get the admission and will be preferred who has already secured admission in QS top ranking 300 institutions as per the ranking of 2016-17.
- Age Limit: Age limit should be minimum50 year till the last date of submission of application.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants who are willing to apply have to download the application form from the given URL Link as www.punjabhec.gov.pk/CM_FDP.
- Duly filled application should be sent with supported documents namely copy of Domicile, appointment / regularization letter as full time regular faculty of Public Sector college, Govt of Punjab, NOC from College, Valid Offer / Admission letter from a Foreign University among QS top ranking 300 in one year Master’s program (If available), copies of relevant educational as well as experience certificates, CNIC, C.V / Resume and UKVI IELTS (Academic / TOFEL /GRE etc score (if available) should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 13th June 2016.
- The application form along with all copies of credentials should be sent in a neat binding folder meticulously by mentioning the name of the program clearly on the top of envelope.
- There are certain ineligibility conditions which are as under:
- Those candidates who have completed their Masters Degree from foreign university are ineligible to apply.
- Also who have completed their MS//M.Phil 18 years education are not liable to apply.
- Those employees who are facing the inquiry under PEEDA are not allowed to apply.
- Applicants who are already under any scholarship for same fiscal year are not allowed to apply.
- Employee of Higher Education Department under deputation period are stay ineligible to apply They will become eligible for applying when they complete one year teaching in HED before submission of application.
- 3rd Division holders are not eligible to apply.
- Those applicants who are having the less than 2 years regular service in HED by closing date of application are stand ineligible for this program.
- The late received and those of incomplete applicatiosn will not be entertained.
Punjab HEC Faculty Development Program 2016-17
Last Date For Apply: 13th June 2016
Address: Director Human Resource Development, Punjab Higher Education Commission Office, 10th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, Ferozpur Road, Lahore.
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image