Jobs are vacant in Services & General Administration Department, Government of Punjab, Lahore. Punjab Govt S&GAD Department Jobs 2014 Latest Advertisement. S&GAD Department Welfare Wing is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant positions such as (Overseas Pakistanis Commissioner, Punjab (MP-I Scale). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance and candidates having Punjab Domicile are eligible to apply. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Overseas Pakistanis Commissioner, Punjab (MP-I Scale
Qualification / Experience:
- Candidates must have CA/ACCA/MBA with 15 years of experience or equivalent qualification from a local or foreign University / Institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Those candidates are also eligible to apply having LLM, or Bar at Law with ten years experience or equivalent qualification from a local or foreign University / Institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
- Candidates must have Ten years experience of active practice as an Advocate or Pleader or Solicitor; or experience in public or private sector of repute; or experience of legal research.
- Candidates must possess qualification LLB and Bar at Law or equivalent qualification from a local or foreign University / Institution recognized by the HEC.
- Candidates must have at least twelve years experience of active practice as an advocate or pleader or solicitor; or experience in public or private sector of legal research.
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested photocopies of educational qualifications, CNIC, domicile and experience certificates must reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 19th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 19th December, 2014.
Address: Office of Additional Secretary (Welfare), S&GAD, Govt. of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
Punjab Govt S&GAD Department Jobs 2014 Latest Advertisement