Jobs are vacant in Punjab Education Foundation (PEF), Government of Punjab, Lahore. Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) Jobs 2014 December Latest Advertisement. PEF is an autonomous organization, established under the auspices of the Government of Punjab and this education department is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant positions such as (Deputy Managing Director (Operations), Director (HR), Director (IT), Deputy Director Programs, Deputy Director (HR), Assistant Director (HR/Admin) and etc). The appointment will be on contract basis, extendable on the basis of performance. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Deputy Managing Director (Operations)
- Director (HR)
- Director (IT)
- Deputy Director Programs
- Deputy Director (HR)
- Assistant Director (HR/Admin)
- Assistant Director Programs
- Assistant Director (research Analyst)
- Subject Specialist English (ADU)
- Subject Specialist Urdu (ADU)
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of PEF or through web link given below or form can be obtained from the PEF office.
- Duly filled application form along with latest, CV, attested copies of CNIC and all academic (Matric to the latest degree along with mark sheets) and experience credential should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 26th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 26th December, 2014.
Address: 87-B1, Gulberg III, M.M. Alam Road, Lahore.
To Download Application Form: Click Here