Jobs are vacant in Punjab Aids Control Program, Health Department, Government of Punjab, Lahore. Punjab Aids Control Program Jobs 2014 for Counsellor (BPS-17). Punjab Aids Control Program working under Health Department Punjab and currently seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant position such as (Counsellor (VCT Centre, Lahore)). Total number of vacant position is 1 and appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and duration of contract is two year which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- Counsellor (VCT Centre, Lahore) (BPS-17)
- Qualification & Experience:
Candidates must possess qualification Masters in Psychology / Sociology and three years relevant experience, preference will be given to candidates having experience of working in HIV/AIDS treatment centres or CVT centres.
Candidates must have minimum age 27 years and maximum age 35 years.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and one recent passport size photograph on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 29th October, 2014.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 29th October, 2014.
Address: Punjab AIDS Control Program, Government of the Punjab, Health Department, 7-B, LDA Flats Huma Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore.