Get the latest job offer from Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2020 Office of Donor Funded Project. Applications are being invited for a donor-funded project and it is inviting the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the posts given below.
Jobs in Public Sector Organization KPK are (Provincial Programme Officer, HDL Coordinator PPM TB/HIV, Molecular / Microbiologist, Senior Laboratory Supervisor, Finance Assistant, HVAC Technician / Electro-Medical Technician, Data Entry Operator, Drugs Resistant-TB Assistant, Lab Technician for GeneXpert, TB HIV Field Officer) are the posts that need to be filled by the applicants who possess the KPK & FATA domicile are welcome to apply to fill this wonderful vacancy as soon as possible. The appointment of this post will be on a contract basis and it is extendable till the completion of a project.
The qualification which is required for these posts includes MBBS / Masters / MBA / BBA / Bachelors / FSc / DAE in the relevant discipline is required with experience in the relevant field. The age of the candidate should be between 35 to 45 years. Now, let’s have a look at its further details below.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Public Sector Development KPK Jobs 2020 Latest Openings
- Provincial Programme Officer
- HDL Coordinator PPM TB/HIV
- Molecular / Microbiologist
- Senior Laboratory Supervisor
- Finance Assistant
- HVAC Technician / Electro-Medical Technician
- Data Entry Operator
- Drugs Resistant-TB Assistant
- Lab Technician for GeneXpert
- TB HIV Field Officer
How to Apply for Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs:
- Candidates may apply online at https://www.brightspyre.com/jobs/.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of application is October 12, 2020.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For Test Date / Test Result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk
Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2020
To Apply Online: Click Here
The above-provided information is quite enough to understand the nature of a job. So, apply as soon as possible and be the first to join the office of the Public Sector Development Project Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.