Get the latest job offer from Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2020 Apply Online Latest Advertisement NTS. Applications are being invited for a donor-funded Project Management Unit and it is inviting the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the posts given below.
Jobs in Public Sector Organization KPK are (Finance Officer, Internal Auditor, Infrastructure Officer) are the posts that need to be filled by the applicants who possess the KPK & FATA domicile are welcome to apply to fill this wonderful vacancy as soon as possible. The appointment of this post will be on a contract basis and it is extendable till the completion of a project.
The qualification which is required for these posts includes Masters/Bachelors/CA/ACCA from HEC recognized university is required with at least 3 years of experience in the relevant field. The age of candidate should be between 35 to 45 years. Now, let’s have a look at its further details below.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Public Sector Development KPK Jobs 2020 Latest Openings
- Finance Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Infrastructure Officer
How to Apply for Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form and a deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk or it can be downloaded from our site JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with application form original paid deposit slip in favor of NTS.
- Test fees can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, Meezan Bank across Pakistan.
- The last date for submission of application is February 28, 2020.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For Test Date / Candidate List / Test Result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk
Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2020
Address: NTS Headquarter, Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, H-8/1, Islamabad.
The above-provided information is quite enough to understand the nature of a job. So, apply as soon as possible and be the first to join the office of the Public Sector Development Project Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.