Get Provincial Delimitation Authority KPK Local Government Jobs 2017 for Junior Clerk from this page. A post for Junior Clerk (BPS-09) is vacant in the Provincial Delimitation Authority, Local Government Elections and Rural Development Department for which applications are invited from the suitable candidates who are residents of KPK/FATA. The appointments will be made on a temporary basis which can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates willing to apply should hold valid domicile of KPK/FATA and also possess relevant qualifications and skills as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and also mentioned after this paragraph such as.
- Candidates should hold at least 2nd Division Matriculation or equivalent degree from a recognized Board.
- A speed of 35 words per minutes in typing is required to apply.
- Age of candidate should be between 18 to 30 years.
So, viewers if you fulfill all above-mentioned eligibilities then you are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below which is according to the rules of NTS National Testing Service.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Local Government Elections and Rural Development Department KPK Jobs 2017
- Junior Clerk (BPS-09)
How to Apply for Provincial Delimitation Authority KPK Jobs:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website and also on www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with online bank deposit slip of Rs. 500/- and all relevant documents should reach the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Test fee can be paid at any online branch of ABL, UBL or MCB.
- The last date for submission of application is May 02, 2017.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Government Servants shall apply for the post through proper channel.
- For more information about NTS test date, Roll Number and Result please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Provincial Delimitation Authority KPK Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.