Here in the following i am going to discuss about a recent job opportunity from Privatisation Division Jobs June 2016 For LDC PTS Application Form. The Privatisation Division Islamabad which in working under the Ministry of Finance Revenue Economic Affairs is recently looking to hire specially the individuals of “Aghaz-e-Huqooq-e-Balochistan Package” is reserved to apply for the post of Lower Division Clerk. The Pakistan Testing Service is authorized to conduct the test for this post. The appointment of the applicants will be done on regular basis. So, all those applicants who are looking for the such opportunities and are under this package must rush towards this opportunity and avail its before the time ends. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. So, its the high time to view and apply for this opportunity and be the first one to get employed in this Govt as well as Federal Govt sector. So, after having these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria and educational and experience requirements below.
Privatisation Division Jobs June 2016 For LDC PTS Application Form
- Lower Division Clerk
Educational & Experience Requirements: For each and every post the applicants should be having the specific education and expertise in the relevant field similar is the case there that the qualification for Lower Division Clerk includes Matric with typing speed of 30 minuter per word is required to apply.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 25 years and 5 years general age relaxation will be admissible to the applicants.
How to Apply:
- Willing and interested applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form along with deposit slip can be downloaded form the PTS website www.pts.org.pk.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee in the country wide online branches of HBL & UBL Bank.
- Completely filled application form should reach with the deposit slip to the mentioned address.
- Govt employees may route their application through proper channel.
- Applications received after closing date and incomplete one will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- The quota is available for Balochistan natives who possess its domicile are eligible to apply.
- So guys, must look at this job opportunity and try to avail it before time and be the first one to get employed for this wonderful post. So, stay in touch with JobsAlert.pk for more quality jobs.
Privatisation Division Jobs 2016
Address: Pakistan Testing Service, Head Office, 152, Street,08, Sector E-11/1, MPCHS,Islamabad.
For Online Deposit Slip: Click Here