|Posted on:||25th Jan 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||11 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||Prime Ministry Youth Training Scheme|
The good news on behalf of job seekers who are in probe of job so here an exciting Prime Minister Youth Training Program / Scheme 2016 Apply Last Date is opening the doors of huge job Internship opportunities for the individuals from all provinces including FATA, GB, AJK and ICT. Through this program the individuals will be hired for the vacancy in various Government, Semi- Government, Private Organizations, Federal Ministries, Provincial Departments, Industries and in any Public or Private sectors will be hired for the job. The program is basically for 1 year and is terminated after 12 months. The interns after completing their internship will be granted with “Internship Completion Certificate”by the Host Organization, M/O & IPS. Now let’s tap to its further eligibility criteria that how and who can get this scheme.
Prime Minister Youth Training Program / Scheme 2016 Apply Last Date
The candidates who are going to apply for this youth program should possess the following requirements as under:
- The individuals must be having 16 years qualification along with 3years Diploma, Intermediate, Matric with 50% or 2.5 CGPA from HEC recognized institution is required for the internship selection.
- Nationality should be Pakistani.
- Age limit is up to 25 years.
- Males as well as females both can apply.
- Those who have Madrassah graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Those individuals who are under training in any Government Youth Training Program will not be entertained to apply.
- Government or any Private Sector Organization employees are not supposed to apply.
- Full time student of any Public or Private institution is also not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- The willing candidates who are searching for the jobs so they can apply by visiting the website namely pmyts.nip.gov.pk.
- Candidates are informed that application is accepted if applied online.
- Paper written application will not be entertained.
- For further details or about any query mail on [email protected] or the helpline number is 0800-77000.
As the scheme is excellent in all perspectives to cut the roots of unemployment and provide the employment opportunities in all sectors which will be beneficial from all perspectives. The candidates can apply from all over the provinces with reading complete instructions one can easily hit the button of apply in order to get employed in any sector where he/she is having the amenities of qualification as well as field. So be quick and be the first one to apply and make the future bright and luxurious.