Here at this page you’ll have Prime Minister Office Jobs 2015 in National Disaster Management Authority. Jobs in NDMA National Disaster Management Authority working under Ministry of Climate Change (Prime Minister’s Office) are available and due to this it is seeking for highly educated, experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Private Secretary, Assistant, Stenotypist, Computer Operator, UDC and LDC). Appointments will be done on contract basis for two years extendable for further two years. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
Prime Minister Office Jobs 2015 in National Disaster Management Authority
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications along with CV, attested photocopies of CNIC and a latest photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 30th May, 2015.
- Name of the post, for which the application is made, should be clearly mentioned on the top right corner on envelop.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to present their original documents duly attested by HEC at the time of test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Room No. 229-B, NDMA, Prime Minister’s Office, Islamabad.