Get the recruitment offer from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2018 nts.org.pk. Applications are being offered from P&S Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply on contract basis for Provincial Program Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases the following posts needs to be filled by the applicants such as (Manager Finance, Manager Health Communications, Manager Technical (NCDS), Manager Technical (Dental), Manager IT, Manager Operations, Regional Manager Operations, IT Officer, Monitoring Officer, Data Analyst/Statistician, HR Assistant and Logistic Assistant) are the posts which needs to be filled on contract basis for the period of 1 years according to the policy of 2004. For all of the above posts, applicants should be having the Masters, MBBS., BDS, M.com/MBA/MS.c, M.A and Bachelor’s qualification from HEC recognized university along with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. A quota is admissible for 15% for Women, 5% for Minorities and 3% for Disable applicants. Attractive remuneration package will be paid to the applicants as mentioned. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
P&S Healthcare Department is the abbreviation for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is the Government sector which is working under the Govt of Punjab and is held responsible for providing the health services on primary and secondary levels by enunciating number of the programs against diseases. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Latest
- Manager Finance
- Manager Health Communications
- Manager Technical (NCDS)
- Manager Technical (Dental)
- Manager IT
- Manager Operations
- Regional Manager Operations
- IT Officer
- Monitoring Officer
- Data Analyst/Statistician
- HR Assistant
- Logistic Assistant
How to Apply for P&S Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs:
- Candidates may download the application and an online deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee and a copy of CNIC with 2 fresh passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- All applications should reach NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS fee can be submitted to any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, and UBL (non-refundable and non-transferable).
- Last Date for submission of application is 29th December 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2018
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.