Here you will get the current job offer from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Online Form. Applications are being offered from the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is seeking to hire the energetic, caliber, adroit and well disciplined applicants are required for the Project Management Unit of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department on contract basis for the following posts which include (Chief Financial Officer, Senior Project Manager (Healthcare Quality Assurance), Project Manager (Implementation & Coordination), Project Manager (Outsourcing), Project Manager (Operations), Project Manager (Audit & Accounts), Project Manager (Human Resource), Quality Assurance Officer, Project Officer (Civil), Project Officer (Architecture), Project Officer (Electrical), Network Support Officer, Admin Officer, Logistic Officer, 3D Expert & Visualizer, Communication Strategist, Data Analyst/Case Study Writer, Web Developer/Android App Developer, Senior Software Engineer, Accountant, Sub Engineer (Civil), Sub Engineer (Electrical), Deputy HR Officer, Assistant Procurement Officer, Assistant Admin Officer/Caretaker, Assistant Planning Officer, Assistant Network Support Officer and Computer Operators) are the given posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. Quota is reserved for females 15%, 3% for Disable applicants and 5% for Minorities. Now, I will discuss about its eligibility conditions and applying criteria below.
Overall qualification which is required for these posts include CA/ACA/MBA, MBBS/MPH, BBA, BS.c, BSCS, M.com, B.E, MS.c, MBA, BS, Relevant Diploma from well recgonized institute with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts.
Applicants will be given attractive salary package as per scale of the post which begins from Rs.300,000 and end on 30,000/.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
P&S Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior Project Manager (Healthcare Quality Assurance)
- Project Manager (Implementation & Coordination)
- Project Manager (Outsourcing)
- Project Manager (Operations)
- Project Manager (Audit & Accounts)
- Project Manager (Human Resource)
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Project Officer (Civil)
- Project Officer (Architecture)
- Project Officer (Electrical)
- Network Support Officer
- Admin Officer
- Logistic Officer
- 3D Expert & Visualizer
- Communication Strategist
- Data Analyst/Case Study Writer
- Web Developer/Android App Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
- Sub Engineer (Electrical)
- Deputy HR Officer
- Assistant Procurement Officer
- Assistant Admin Officer/Caretaker
- Assistant Planning Officer
- Assistant Network Support Officer
- Computer Operators
How to Apply Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs:
- Those applicants who fulfill all the needs of this job fully are required to download the prescribed application form from the department’s website pshealth.punjab.gov.pk or can have a look from the given link below.
- Duly filled application from should reach at the proper address with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should be sent to the said address by hand/by email or by courier service.
- Last date for applying is 3rd March 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- At the time of interview the applicants have to bring original documents as well.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The name of the post applied for the respective post should be written on front of the envelope.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Project Director, Project Management Unit (PMU), Government of the Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, 31/E-01, Shahra-e-Imam Hussain Gulberg-03, Lahore.
To Apply Online: Click Here