Here in the following the job offer is being offered from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 Walk In Interview. The Govt sector of Punjab named “Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department” is recently in probe of eligible, caliber, adroit and wonderful and skilled applicants to hire them in the Rural Health Centres, Basic Health Units, District and Tehsil Headquarter Hospital the service of eligible applicants are required to fill the following positions which includes Medical Officer / Women Medical Officer in Rural Health Centres and Basic Health Unit whereas for the District and Tehsil Headquarters Hospital the Specialist Doctors are required to apply for these jobs. The Govt will offer wonderful salary package along with allowances from the govt side will be entitled to the applicants. So, those applicants who are still waiting for such job opportunities to come in a dish for them now they need to wake yo from their deep slumber and look towards these jobs and apply now. Let’s have a look on its applying criteria be education and expertise of these vacancies.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 Walk In Interview
Vacant Situations in Rural Health Centres &Basic Health Units:
- Medical Officer / Women Medical Officer
Vacant Situation in District and Tehsil Headquarters Hospitals:
- Specialists Doctors
Educational & Experience Requirements: For all sort of jobs the one and only thing which is necessary is its education so the qualification which is required for the Medical Officer includes MBBS registered from PMDC along with one yer house job is required and on the other hand the applicants who re applying for the Specialist Doctors needs to had the qualification of Post Graduation in the relevant field MD, FCPS, MCPS & Relevant diploma is required that should be exactly registered through PMDC are the eligibility conditions to be fulfilled and will be hired.
How to Apply:
- Those applicants of Punjab who wishes to be the part of this service and get employed so rush tomorrow along with carrying the original documents with itself and visit for the walk in interview as soon as possible.
- Last date for walk in interview is 30th June 2016.
- The applicants who meet all the said criteria will be hired.
- Late comer applicants will not be entertained.
- The upper age relaxation will not be admissible to the applicants now.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So guys, stay tuned with this page for more quality jobs and be the first to visit for the walk in interview as soon as possible to get employed.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Venue For Interview: Nearest Medical Superintendent and EDO Health.