Here in the following a fantastic job offer is before you from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 Nov Add. The applications are invited for the natives and domicile holders of Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is seeking and looking for the services of eligible, adroit, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required for the multiple posts which includes Consultant (Monitoring & Evaluation Research), Consultant (Legal), Consultant (Communication) are the posts which are basically required for the departments’ Internal delivery Unit (IDU) to fill these vacancies. Single posts are vacant against these posts. Overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Masters, MBA, LLB/LL.M from the HEC recognized university by carrying out the different responsibilities as per post and relevant several years expertise are must be had by the applicants. Degrees recognized from HEC and International universities will be entertained only. Appointment will be done on contract basis for the period of one year which can be extended further on satisfactory performance of the applicants.Excellent salary package will be given to the applicants. Now, let’s head towards its applying criteria below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 Latest
- Consultant (Monitoring & Evaluation Research)
- Consultant (Legal)
- Consultant (Communication)
How to Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants who meet the said criteria are required to apply by sending the application copies of credentials should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is December 15th 2016.
- The recruitment will done on the Recruitment Contract Policy of Govt of Punjab 2004.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- Govt/Semi Govt/Public Sector employees should send their application through proper channel.
- Name of the applied post and “IDU Internal Delivery Unit” should be stated clearly on the top of envelope.
- At the time of interview the applicants have to bring original as well as attested copies of documents also.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- So, stay in touch with this job page for more jobs and keep on having your eyes sharp on this site to get employed in your desired sector.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: Additional Secretary (Admin), Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. Government of the Punjab,1 Birdwood Road, Lahore.