Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 for Specialists
Here on 08th November, 2016 we provide you Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 for Specialists. The applications are invited fro the natives and domicile holders of Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is seeking and looking for the services of eligible, adroit, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required for the multiple posts which includes Gynaecologist, Physician, Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Cardiologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Pathologist, ENT Specialist and Ophthalmologist are the vacancies which are mentioned in the advertisement further i will guide to be had from its official site. These Specialists are needed for the 25 Districts and 100 Tehsil Headquarters of Punjab is required. The eligibility criteria is bifurcated in two categories as one of the MBBS, MS/ MD FCPS qualification holders and rest of the MBBS and other Post Graduate applicants are having the different eligibility criteria withe expertise. Appointment will be done on adhoc basis and the wonderful and attractive salary package will be offered to the applicants. The applicants will be given incentives upto 130,000 in addition to salary Rs.78,500 will be offered to the Special Cadre Doctor (BS-18). So, next step is to tap towards the eligibility criteria, vacancies and rest of the details of applying as well.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 Latest Add
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- ENT Specialist
For further list of vacancies you need to visit the official site of this department as http:////www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk/jobs.aspx.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS, MS/ MD FCPS qualification:
The eligibility criteria for such candidates who are having MBBS, MS/ MD FCPS qualification should be recognized by PMDC with attaining the higher qualification are eligible whereas 3 years expertise are requires to apply for the Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS and other Post Graduate Qualification:
All those applicants who are having the MBBS and rest of the qualifications are required to apply with one year experience for Anaesthetis, two years experience for Gynaecologist, Physician, Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Cardiologist, Radiologist, Pathologist, ENT Specialist & Ophthalmologist is needed and five years expertise are required only for the Orthopaedic Surgeon.
How to Apply:
- All the willing and interested applicants are invited to register themselves for the Walk In Interview by filling the online application form from the official website or can be accessed also from there.
- Candidates are invited to appear for the interview in Office of the District Coordination Officer at 10:00am.
- Interviews will be conducted every Thursday.
- The applicants are required to bring the educational and experience certificates, PMDC Registration Certificate, CNIC, Domicile duly attested photocopies should be submitted at the time of interview.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Venue for Interview: Office of the District Coordination Officer.
To Apply Online:
- Kasur Tanneries Waste Management Agency |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 14, 2022
- Provincial Disaster Management Authority |
- 10 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 10, 2022
- Pakistan Navy |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 06, 2022
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 18, 2022
- National Logistics Cell |
- 20 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 30, 2022