Here on 17th April 2017, we provide you PPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017 in Irrigation Department Apply Online. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and today we’ll discuss about its Advertisement No. 22/2017 in which you’ll have latest job opportunities announced in government departments of Punjab named as Irrigation Department Punjab and Agriculture Department for which it invites applications from the well educated, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates possessing any of the following qualification such as Masters in Statistics, Mathematics or Economics from a recognized university is required for Economic Statistical Investigator and BSc Engineering or BE Civil is required for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer/Sub Division Officer/Assistant Design Engineer/Assistant Director Flood Monitoring/Assistant Director. Test for the vacant positions will be conducted by PPSC and test will be of MCQs type test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration and it is compulsory for every candidate to pass the test with a good percentage for to qualify for Interview. So, viewers if you possess above-mentioned qualifications then you are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure.
PPSC Irrigation Department Jobs 2017 Apply Online Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Scale:
- Economic Statistical Investigator for (Agriculture Department)
- Assistant Executive Engineer for (Irrigation Department)
- Sub Division Officer for (Irrigation Department)
- Assistant Design Engineer for (Irrigation Department)
- Assistant Director Flood Monitoring for (Irrigation Department)
- Assistant Director for (Irrigation Department)
How To Apply for PPSC Sub Engineer Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is March 31, 2017.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 400/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2017 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here