Here in the following I am going to present a recent career offers from PPSC Stenographer Jobs 2017 Planning & Development Department Online Apply. Punjab Public Service Commission one of the well known commission which announces on every weekend heart touching posts similarly its has announced the newest vacancies in two department as Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department and Planning & Development Department are the departments in which the following vacancies are vacant to apply which includes (Associate Professor Anatomy, Associate Professor Obst & Gynae, Associate Professor Physiology, Associate Professor Bio Chemistry & Associate Professor Oncology and Stenographer) are the complete positions which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. All the teaching staff positions are on regular basis whereas the post of Stenographer is on contract basis for the period of three years. Male, female and Shemales are eligible to apply. For Stenographer post the quota is reserved for Women and Minorities. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants.
For all of the above positions the applicants should be having the overall qualification of MBBS, DS.c, Ph.D, M.D, M.Phil, FCPS/MRCP/MD/FRCS from PMDC recognized university and for Stenographer Intermediate qualification with shorthand typing expertise with computer expertise and MS Office skills are required to apply.
Age limits are different for each post which can be viewed from the add image.
For Current PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 02/2017 Latest Add
Vacant Situations in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Associate Professor Anatomy
- Associate Professor Obst & Gynae
- Associate Professor Physiology
- Associate Professor Bio Chemistry
- Associate Professor Oncology
Vacant Situations in Planning & Development Department:
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply online or from the given link below.
- For Sr No,01 to Sr No.07 applicants are required to send the hard copy of online form along with copies of educational and experience certificates and Research Papers till 26th January 2017.
- Last date for applying is 26th January 2017.
- For Sr No.03, 4, 5, 6 & 7 applicants have to pay Rs.300/ whereas for Sr No. 08 the applicants have to pay Rs.400/ under head of the state organizations of state test fee realized by PPSC.
- Editing options will be available till last date of application submission.
- So, for more jobs stay connected.
PPSC Stenographer Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here