|Posted on:||27th Jan 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||11 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
For those who are waiting for Jobs in PPSC we provide here PPSC Deputy District Officer Jobs 2016 in Agriculture Department Punjab. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and this Government organization is looking to recruit following staff in different Government Departments such as (Agriculture Department and Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department). There are numerous posts are available in every department for which only Punjab domiciled candidates can apply and list of vacant positions is given below and all positions are on purely contract basis. Candidates willing to apply are suggested to compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates should have qualification MSc or B.Sc degree for post which is for Agriculture Department and MBBS is required for posts which are for Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department as per the need of the vacant positions given below. For interested candidates we have provided complete list of positions and how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
PPSC Deputy District Officer Jobs 2016 in Agriculture Department Punjab
- Deputy District Officer (OFWM) (Agriculture Department)
- Associate Professor Development Paediatric (Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department)
- Associate Professor Paediatric Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th February, 2016.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 300/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2016 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here