Here on 12th April 2017, you’ll get PPSC Advertisement 21 / 2017 Jobs in Chief Minister Office Punjab Lahore. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and today we’ll discuss about numerous jobs announced in different Punjab Government Departments named as (Agriculture Department, Chief Minister’s Office Punjab, Lahore (S&GAD), Information & Culture Department and Special Education Department) for which applications are invited from the well educated, experienced and hardworking Punjab Domiciled Male, Female & Shemale. Candidates from all over Punjab are welcome to apply for the following jobs and recruitment of these jobs will be initially on contract basis for the period of 03 years and duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates willing to apply for these jobs should hold a relevant qualification as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and generally, these positions are for those candidates holding qualification degree from MBA/ICMA/M.Com/Intermediate/Matric with relevant experience and diplomas. For detailed instructions about required qualification and experience please examine following image posted below. Now in the following, we’ll talk about how to apply the procedure for the vacant positions as per the rules of PPSC.
PPSC Special Education Jobs 2017 for Stenographer Apply Online
Vacant Positions in Agriculture Department:
- Assistant Manager Finance (BS-17)
- Assistant Engineer (Building & Roads) (BS-17)
Vacant Positions in Chief Minister’s Office Punjab, Lahore (S&GAD):
- Computer Hardware Technician (BS-12)
- Networking Technician (BS-14)
- Multimedia Assistant (BS-12)
Vacant Positions in Information & Culture Department:
- Assistant Director (Technical)
Vacant Positions in Special Education Department:
- Stenographer (BS-14)
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is April 28, 2017.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 400/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2017 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here