Post Graduate College of Nursing Hayatabad Peshawar Admissions 2016-17 NTS Test Date
Hey guys, a good news there on their behalf from Post Graduate College of Nursing Hayatabad Peshawar Admissions 2016-17 NTS Test Date. The admission update is before all those males and females who are looking for the Nursing Programs and are residing in Hayatabad Peshawar are invited for the 3 Nursing Programs which includes Post RN BSN (2 years), Generic BSN (4 years) and Post Basic Speciality Diploma Program is required for one year. So, for all the willing and interested applicants its the wonderful opportunity to be availed at this moment and hit the button to apply but before applying the candidates have to got through the NTS Entry Test. So, after reading these all details now let me define the eligibility criteria for each program in the below section along with applying criteria below too.
Post Graduate College of Nursing Hayatabad Peshawar Admissions 2016-17 Current Advertisement
Names of Nursing Programs:
- Post RN BSN (2 years)
- Generic BSN (4 years)
- Post Basic Speciality Diploma Program (1 year)
Eligibility Criteria for Post RN BSN (2 years):
The applicants should possess the Diploma in Nursing registered with PNC with 55% whereas the females should be having the Nurses Diploma in Midwifery with PNC Registration is required along with 55% marks. Age limit should be 19 to 45 years. Domicile of KPK/FATA are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Generic BSN (4 Years):
The applicants should be having the SSC in the following subjects which includes (Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths) with 55% marks is required and FS.c Pre-Medical is required with 50% marks. Age limit should be 17 to 30 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Basic Speciality Diploma Program (1 year):
The applicants who are willing to apply for this program so they are invited from the Special Medical Field as (ICU, CCU, Paeds, Mental Health & OT) and the Diploma is required in General Nursing with 55% along with PNC Registration. Age limit should be 19 to 45 years.
How to Apply:
- All those willing and experienced applicants are required to apply by downloading the Application Form along with Deposit Slip from the NTS Site or from the given link below.
- The applicants have to pay the Deposit Slip of Rs.550/ should be submitted in the UBL, HBL, MCB & ABL Bank in online branches of these banks.
- Duly filled application form along with documents and deposit slips should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 31st October 2016.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Stay connected with this job page for more admission news.
Post Graduate College of Nursing Hayatabad Peshawar Admissions 2016-17
Last Date For Apply: 31st October 2016
Address: National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan,1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
For Online Admission Form: Click Here
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image
Any one tell me about the test patteren