Here you will be having the latest job offer from Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2017 Regional Training Institute Malakand. Applications are being invited from the govt sector named Population Welfare department of KPK is looking and inviting the well disciplined, caliber and capable applicants are required for the Project named “Regional Training Institute Malakand (2014-2018) ADP the job seeking applicants are needed to fill out the wonderful job vacancies of the following posts which includes (Principal, Deputy Principal, Senior Instructor (Technical), Senior Instructor (Non-Technical), Instructor (Technical), Instructor (Non-Technical), Sister Tutor, Admin Officer, Accountant, Stenotypist, Senior Clerk, Projectionist,Family Welfare Councilor, Warden, Family Welfare Assistant (Female), Family Welfare Assistant (Male), Cook and Aya) are the current openings which needs to be filled immediately.Appointment will be done on project basis and will remain continue till the life span of the project. Attractive pay packages will be given to applicants which can be seen from add .Now, i will throw light on its further below towards more details.
Today on of the wonderful department which is having the affiliation and is regulated by the Government of KPK named Population Welfare Department of KPK which is involved to aware the masses about the family planning and family build up growth and how one can be a organized family. In every Province this department is found and it takes great care of the peoples in such cases. Being a Govt organization it always offers number of the posts of all levels from Masters to Matric level and those of Primary and Middle qualification holders are also eligible to apply.
For all of the above vacancies the overall qualification which is required includes MBBS, MBA/MPA, Intermediate, Matric, Primary with medical specialization and relevant teaching expertise are required to apply for such posts.
Age limit should be 18 to 30 years, 18 to 40 and 21 to 35 years 24-40 years is required.
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2017 Latest Add
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Deputy Principal
- Senior Instructor (Technical)
- Senior Instructor (Non-Technical)
- Instructor (Technical)
- Instructor (Non-Technical)
- Sister Tutor
- Admin Officer
- Senior Clerk
- Family Welfare Councilor
- Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
- Family Welfare Assistant (Male)
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, Character Certificate, two latest passport size photographs, residence / domicile and CNIC should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th January 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2017
Address: Project Director, Village Khaar Butt Khela Malakand.