|Posted on:||15th Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 28, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
Get Planning Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2017 Download Form Online from www.pc.gov.pk. Planning Commission working under Ministry of Planning Development & Reforms Government of Pakistan, which is responsible for all the developments projects in Pakistan and currently CPEC projects moving toward completion stage under the supervision of above-mentioned ministry. Jobs announced for this department are known as Federal Government jobs which are for the every level individual, either from Masters to Matric and latest Planning Commission Jobs 2017 are announced which can be examined from this page.
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the following numerous positions such as (Software Architect, Manager Liaison, Manager-Support Services, Manager-Communications & Branding, Manager Performance Delivery, Officers-Business Process Re-engineering (BRR), Officer Administration, Officers-IT Support Services, Officers-performance Monitoring & Reporting, JAVA/Program Developer, Social Media Associate, Copy Writer, Graphic Designer, Office Assistant, Driver, Office Boy, Security Guard) for Support and Monitoring of High Impact New Initiatives (HINI) of Vision 2025 Project. Appointment of these positions will be held on a contract basis, initially for two years which is extendable till the completion of the project. Candidates wanted to apply for these positions should hold a qualification from CA/ACCA/ACMA/Masters/Bachelors/Matric/Middle with relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions. So, now all interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Planning Development and Reforms Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement
- Software Architect
- Manager Liaison
- Manager-Support Services
- Manager-Communications & Branding
- Manager Performance Delivery
- Officers-Business Process Re-engineering (BRR)
- Officer Administration
- Officers-IT Support Services
- Officers-performance Monitoring & Reporting
- JAVA/Program Developer
- Social Media Associate
- Copy Writer
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
- Security Guard
How to Apply for Planning Commission of Pakistan Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply on the prescribed form which is available on the Planning Commission site at www.pc.gov.pk or it can be downloaded from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Duly filled application should reach the Project Director Ministry of Planning Development & Reforms "P" Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The last date for applying is August 28, 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
- Candidates working Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- The applicants must mention the title of the post applied while sending the application form.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The commission reserves the right to reject any application for any candidates without assigning any reason.
- So, for a further list of awesome jobs stay tuned with this page to get more and more job updates always.
Planning Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: Project Director Ministry of Planning Development & Reforms "P" Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.