Apply for Planning & Development Department Sindh Jobs 2020 Current Vacancies. Applications are invited from suitable candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh for the jobs available in Task Force Secretariat Sindh Enhancing Response To Reduce Stunting Project Planning and Development Department Government of Sindh and for this, it is in probe of eligible, caliber and well-disciplined applicants are required for recruitment to the following posts on contract basis and market-based salary package and the names of the post include (Assistant Manager (Finance), Assistant Manager (Procurement), Assistant Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation), Assistant Manager (Field Monitoring), Assistant Manager (Communication), Assistant Manager (Grievance Redressal), Assistant Manager (Safeguards), Office Assistant, PS to Nutrition Coordinator, MIS Officer, Receptionist, Junior Clerk, Naib Qasid / Office Boy, Security Guard / Chowkidar, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Sweeper). Recruitment for the above-mentioned positions will be done on a pure contract basis and the duration of the contract will be extendable on the satisfactory performance of an individual or remain to continue as per the demand of the department. Now, let’s jump towards its further details below.
Planning & Development Department is the Government entity which is working for to make the each province and cities well planned in all the matters and enunciate number of the development projects. Like other provinces in Sindh province Planning and Development Department working brilliantly and jobs in this department are Government sector jobs announced for the every level candidate. Latest Planning and Development Department Sindh Jobs 2017 are announced for which can be examined from this page.
Minimum Qualification/Criteria: Candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts need to possess the overall qualification of Masters in relevant discipline from a recognized institute with relevant experience as per the demand of vacant positions are eligible to apply.
Age: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 45 years.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Planning & Development Department Sindh Jobs 2020 Latest May Advertisement
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Assistant Manager (Procurement)
- Assistant Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Assistant Manager (Field Monitoring)
- Assistant Manager (Communication)
- Assistant Manager (Grievance Redressal)
- Assistant Manager (Safeguards)
- Office Assistant
- PS to Nutrition Coordinator
- MIS Officer
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid / Office Boy
- Security Guard / Chowkidar
- Dispatch Rider
How To Apply for Planning and Development Department Sindh Jobs:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of certificates, CNIC, Domicile and one passport size picture should reach office.
- The last date for submission of application is June 15, 2020.
- Please mark post applying for at the right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for test/interview.
Planning & Development Department Sindh Jobs 2020
Address: Bungalow No. F-4/1, Block-04, KDA Scheme-05, Kehkashan, Clifton, Karachi.