Jobs are vacant in Planning Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad. Planning Commission Jobs Opportunities 2014 Govt of Pakistan. Planning Commission is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant position such as (Member (Food Security & Climate Change). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant position.
- Member (Food Security & Climate Change)
Candidates must possess Master Degree preferable Ph.D in the relevant field from nationally / internationally reputed and HEC recognized university with strong understanding of Agriculture Sector issues.
Candidates must have minimum 15 years experience at national / international level including 5 to 10 years of managerial experience at senior policy making level in the relevant field.
Interested candidate must have age less than 65 years.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Applicants may download application form from the official website of Planning Commission or from web link given below.
- Candidates may also send their application along with detailed Resume / CV and all relevant documents on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 10th November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for in the upper right corner of the envelope or in the subject line of email.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 10th November, 2014.
Address: Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform, Government of Pakistan Block “P”, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Email Address: [email protected]