Here you’ll have Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2016 for Finance Accounts & Audit Analyst. Jobs in Directorate General Monitoring and Evaluation, Planning and Development Department, Govt. of the Punjab are available and it is looking to recruit following professional on contract basis to become a part of innovative and dynamic team of Capacity Building Project of Directorate General (M&E) for improved Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of Public Sector Development projects. Here is the vacant position such as Finance, Accounts & Audit Analyst (BS-17) for which candidates having MBA (Finance), ACCA / M.Com with 1 to 2 years experience of financial audits and accounts matters of projects. Age of candidate should be maximum 30 years. So, Punjab domiciled candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2016 for Finance Accounts & Audit Analyst
- Finance, Accounts & Audit Analyst
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 29th February, 2016.
- Interested Government servants shall send their application through proper channel.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test / interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: Planning & Development Department Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.