|Posted on:||19th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||01 Jun 2016|
|Organization:||Planning and Development Department Punjab|
|Age Limit:||Location: Lahore|
Here at this page you’ll have Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2016 for Assistant Director. Jobs in PMU Program Management Unit, Punjab Resources Management Program PRMP, Planning & Development Department, Government of Punjab are available and it invites applications from suitable candidates both from private and public sector for the post of Assistant Director. Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on contract / deputation basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates from all over Punjab can apply for this position but they have to compare themselves with the criteria which is mentioned in the following image such as Masters degree in economics, finance, management or planning from reputed / recognized foreign / local university with five years experience in the relevant field. So, only eligible candidates should apply as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following heading.
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2016 for Assistant Director
- Age: Candidates willing to apply should possess maximum 40 years age.
- Qualification: Candidates willing to apply should possess Masters Degree in Economics, Finance, Management or Planning from reputed / recognized foreign / local university.
- Experience: Candidates should have at least five years of work experience in public, private or non-government sector. Candidates having experience of foreign aided projects in governance or social sector will be preferred.
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies educational certificate, shorthand diploma, disable certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 01st June, 2016.
- Government employees are required to submit NOC from their present employer with their application.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting above mentioned eligibility criteria will be invited for interview and no TA/DA will be paid by the PMU, PRMP.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: Program Management Unit PMU, Punjab Resource Management Program 184-A, Upper Mall Scheme, Behind NIPA, Lahore.