|Posted on:||11th Aug 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||13 Sep 2016|
|Education Required:||FS.c, DAE, A Levels|
|Organization:||PIMSAT Institute of Higher Education|
Here in the following you will have the recent job offer from PIMSAT Institute of Higher Education Admissions 2016 For Graduate & Masters Program Latest. The Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology Karachi is the wonderful and well recognized university which is recognized by HEC and is the public recognized institute which provides the quality education in terms of many disciplines is recently inviting the applicants for the admissions for the year 2016 for the Graduation and Masters Programs which will be discussed in the below section in the Engineering Programs. The university is private university which is having the foreign faculty members to teach, well equipped with Engineering Labs, 200 Computer Labs, Special Multimedia Classrooms, HEC Digital Library and affordable fees package is required. So,now its the really wonderful offer to be availed by the students of Karachi who are looking and searching for the Engineering Programs so get this offer and avail it before time. Now, let's have a look now on its eligibility criteria, names of programs and its applying procedure below.
PIMSAT Institute of Higher Education Admissions 2016 For Graduate & Masters Program Latest
Names of Programs:
- MBA (Marketing, HRM, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain Management & Health Management)
- MS.c (Computer Science)
- MS.c (IT /Telecom)
- Executive MBA
- Weekend MBA
- BS (Mass Communication)
- BS (Technology)
- B.Tech (Weekend)
- Associate Degree
- B.E (Civil Engineering)
- B.E (Electrical Engineering)
The eligibility criteria which is required for MS.c Computer Science includes BA, BS.c & B.com.
The eligibility criteria which is needed for this FS.c (Pre-Engineering), A level (Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry, DAE in the relevant field with 60% marks is required. Those applicants who have passed the Govt Engineering Test are preferred in the PIMSAT Admissions.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants who are having the interest in the Engineering Programs have to obtain the admissions form and prospectus from the given address.
- Last date for submissions of Engineering Programs is 13th September 2016.
- Applications for admissions are invited in the beginning of each semester.
- The letter of admission to be sent to the selected student, will contain the all the details from admissions to the respective joining and fee structure also.
- The university will conduct the Entry Test and after that the list of successful applicants will be dispatched on the given notice board and one can find its name and than come forward to fulfill the rest of the requirements.
- All the candidates selected on merit basis.
- The students will be given scholarships and stipend who will be deserving and are liable to apply.
PIMSAT Institute of Higher Education Admissions 2016
Address: I.E.P Building, Opposite Regent Plaza, Hotel Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi.