|Posted on:||26th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:|
|Organization:||Pest Warning & Quality Control of Pesticides Punjab|
Current employment offers are before you from Pest Warning & Quality Control of Pesticides Punjab Govt Jobs 2017 Lahore. Applications are being offered from Pest Warning & Quality Control of Pesticides Punjab are available and applications are invited from the well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Field Assistant, Junior Clerk and Pest Supervisor) are the given vacancies which needs to be filled on contract basis according to the policy of Govt of Punjab which will not be made permanent. Only Disable applicants are selected to apply for these posts and 3% quota is reserved for them. Selection will be made on purely merit basis. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned as for the above posts the applicants should be having the Matric qualification with 2nd Division with relevant Diploma for Field Assistant and Junior Clerk is required with MS Word Office is required. Age limits are different as 18-30 years for 1st post, 18-25 years for 2nd post and for the 3rd post the applicants should possess 18-28 years is required with 10 years age relaxation will be granted to the Disable applicants. Punjab domicile holders are welcome to apply. Now, let's throw light on it's further details below.
Pest Warning & Quality Control of Pesticides Punjab is the Government of Punjab's under working body which is held responsible to control the pesticides which attack the plants and destroy their growth. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Pest Warning & Quality Control of Pesticides Punjab Jobs 2017 Under Matric
- Field Assistant
- Junior Clerk
- Pest Supervisor
How To Apply for Pest Warning & Quality Control of Pesticides Punjab Jobs:
- Application along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile, Character Certificate, Disability Certificate and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 9th November 2017.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Test / Interviews will be held according to the schedule mentioned in the image posted below.
- Candidates should provide original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Directorate, Pest Warning & Quality Control of Pesticides Punjab 21-Davis Road, Agriculture House, Lahore.