Here in the following you will be given the latest job offer from PEC Jobs Nov 2016 Pakistan Engineering Council Online Form Download. All those applicants who are willing to apply in the Pakistan Engineering Council and are having the great interest in this organization so right now the organization is seeking and looking to appoint the well disciplined, caliber, capable and caliber applicants are needed currently to fill the following posts which are named as Project Director, Site Engineer and Site Supervisor are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants with overall qualification of BS.c is required for all the posts along with several years experience in construction/supervision and those of fresh applicants are required to apply for the 3rd post. Age limit is same for all the posts as 55 years. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with brilliant atmosphere. After having such details now let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
For Latest PEC Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs 2016 Current Offers
- Project Director
- Site Engineer
- Site Supervisor
How to Apply for PEC Jobs:
- Candidates may download application form from the official site of PEC which is www.pec.org.pk or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photograph should reach on the following address given below.
- Persons already serving in any Govt / Public / Autonomous Organizations must obtain NOC from respective department.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 28th November 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- The candidates shall be required to bring original certificates / documents at the time of interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
PEC Jobs 2016
Address: Manager Human Resource,Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Ataturk Avenue (East) G-5/2, Islamabad.[download id=”621″]