Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs Program 2016 Advertisement Physical & Written Test Schedule
2565 Days Remaining (19 Sep 2016)
Here in the following you will get the latest job offer from Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs Program 2016 Advertisement Latest Physical & Written Test Schedule. The golden opportunity has announced from the Pakistan Rangers which is most liked and one of the fantastic department in which most of the candidates seek to join this is currently looking to hire the eligible, adroit, caliber and well equipped applicants for to hire them on the merit and regional/provincial quota for the following posts which includes Sepoy General Duty, Sepoy Cook, Sepoy Masalchi, Non Combatant Enrolled (NCsE), Mali, Washerman, Carpenter and Bootmaker are the vacancies which needs to be filled at this time in all the provinces. So, after having these details no i will let you known about its eligibility criteria and applying criteria of these posts.
Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs Program 2016 Advertisement Latest Physical & Written Test Schedule
- Sepoy General Duty
- Sepoy Cook
- Sepoy Masalchi
- Non Combatant Enrolled (NCsE)
The candidates who are willing to apply against these posts should be Middle pass and those candidates who possess the Technical Diploma or Higher qualification and holds the driving license will be preferred the most is the qualification for Civilian Male and for the Ex-Service Man should be Middle ACE-02 and MR-03 are the educational requirements of these posts.
Gender: Male citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Nationality: Pakistani nationality having candidates are eligible to apply.
Age Limit (Civilian): For the civilian applicants the age limit should be 18 to 30 years and for the Ex- Service man the age limit should not be more than 35 years. Age relaxation will be admissible as per Govt rules.
Chest Size: The chest size should be 33 inches (including expansion of 1 1/2)
Height: height of the applicants should be 5ft 6 inches minimum.
Weight: Weight of the candidates should be 122 Lbs . Overweight candidates will not be preferred.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing candidates who wishes to apply should appear for registration at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) and Recruitment Centres at the respective addresses of such centres.
- Candidates have to bring all relevant documents, such as educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile, Passport size photographs and Discharge Certificate or Pension Book.
- Last date of registration is 19th September 2016.
- The mode of selection comprises of Physical Test, Written Test, Interview, Medical Examination and after passing all of them the candidates will be called for the Training at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) , Near Toll Plaza, Super Highway Karachi.
Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs Program 2016
Address: Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers Sindh Tool Plaza Super Highway Karachi.
- University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences |
- 9 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 05, 2023
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council Islamabad |
- 6 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 13, 2023
- Bank Alfalah |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 10, 2023
- Balochistan Public Service Commission |
- 359 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 26, 2023
- Khyber Medical University |
- 14 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 10, 2023