Jobs are vacant in Pakistan Public Works Department, Government of Pakistan, Karachi. Pakistan Public Works Department Jobs 2014 BS-09 to BS-01 Federal Govt. Government department is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant positions such as (Upper Divisional Clerk (BS-09), Lower Division Clerk (BS-07), Accounts Clerk (BS-07), Junior Draftsman (BS-07), Receptionist (BS-07), Store Keeper (BS-05), Ferro Printer (BS-03), Cook (BS-02), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-01), Room Bearer (BS-01) and Sanitary Worker / Sweeper / Sweeperess (BS-01)). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is purely on contract basis and candidates having Sindh domicile are eligible to apply. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Upper Divisional Clerk (BS-09)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-07)
- Accounts Clerk (BS-07)
- Junior Draftsman (BS-07)
- Receptionist (BS-07)
- Store Keeper (BS-05)
- Ferro Printer (BS-03)
- Cook (BS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Room Bearer (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker / Sweeper / Sweeperess (BS-01)
How To Apply:
- Applicants should send their applications written on plain paper on prescribed performa along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 20th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 20th December, 2014.
Address: Office of Chief Engineer (South),Pak PWD, Block No. 49, Pak Secretariat, A.M. Area, Karachi-III.