|Posted on:||30th May 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 14, 2017|
Get Pakistan Navy Jobs 2017 Civilian at Bahria College Islamabad Latest from this page. Jobs for both Retired Army Officers and Civilians are announced today according to which applications are invited from the suitable candidates for appointment as Principal at Bahria College-Anchorage Campus, Islamabad, which is a project of Pakistan Navy. Retired Officers of Armed Forces up to rank of Commodore/equivalent OR Competent Civilians Male with high quality interpersonal and management skills and holding Masters in any academic subject preferably MA/MSc or equivalent in any Science subject or English are eligible to apply. Civilians should have 15 years teaching experience and 05 years as Vice Principal at a recognized educational institution. So, only eligible candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Pak Navy Jobs: Click Here
Bahria College Islamabad Jobs 2017 for Principal Latest Advertisement
How To Apply for Bahria College Islamabad Jobs:
- Please send your application along with CV and testimonies to the President Managing Committee Bahria Colleges at HQ COMNOR, Naval Complex, Sector E-8, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is June 14, 2017.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for test/interview, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would be final and non-questionable.
- No TA/DA would be admissible.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Pakistan Navy Jobs 2017
Address: President Managing Committee Bahria Colleges at HQ COMNOR, Naval Complex, Sector E-8, Islamabad