As the job opportunities are waiting for the candidates to come and apply according to their needs and can access all types of jobs on this well recognized website of job namely Jobsalert.pk. So recently the job offer for various jobs are being offered from the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority for different posts which include Additional Director ( General Aviation), Deputy Director ( Project Management and Monitoring), Assistant Director (Civil), Assistant Director (Electronics), Assistant Director (Mechanical), Assistant Director (Electrical) and Assistant Director Commercial vacancies are available for these posts. The education requirements are BSC, B.A, MBA, Bachelors in Engineering in respective departments from a HEC recognized university at least in 2nd Division. The registration of candidates should be from a Pakistan Engineering Council is must. Let’s tap to its further details.
Civil Aviation Authority Jobs for Additional Director, Deputy Director 2016
- Additional Director ( General Aviation)
- Deputy Director ( Project Management and Monitoring)
- Assistant Director (Civil)
- Assistant Director (Electronics)
- Assistant Director (Mechanical)
- Assistant Director (Electrical)
- Assistant Director (Commercial)
Age limit is different according to the posts mentioned above. Candidates must fulfill the above mentioned requirements to apply for this job.
How to Apply:
- Online application should be filled from the website www.caapakistan.com.pk and should be submitted in print form.
- The print out application form should be sent along with C.V, Domicile, All educational certificates, C.N.I.C, Experiences certificates should be sent to the Director HR (TM) Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority Terminal-1, Jinnah International Airport Karachi within 15 days after the advertisement.
- Rs:1000 amount non refundable should be transfer by online transfer to the “HQ CAA” A/C No 0010011740150017 to account title namely ” CAA Collection Account” , Branch code 0418 Allied Bank Limited, Star Market Branch, Karachi.
- Those applicants who are applying for more than one post apply separately.
- Test/Interview will be conducted in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad and Quetta mainly and for that separate notification will be issued to the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be permissible.
Civil Aviation Authority
Last Date to Apply: 19th January 2016
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), Headquarter Civil Aviation Authority Terminal-1, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.
Phone Number: 021-99072068