Today at this job platform we are going to offer a news job from Pakistan Army ISPR Rawalpindi Jobs April 2016 For Civilian Officers. The Inter Service Public Relation is inviting the well educated and well equipped officers who are retired/released and Majors in this field are required once again as re- employment as Civilian Gazetted Officers at GHQ/Lower fmn of Army are required to hold this job. So, those retired and released officers who have retired from Army are invited to apply for re-employment as Civilian Officers once again. The qualification of TE/BS.c, MS.c, M.A, MS.c, PSC, ICS and equivalent degree holders are required who have served as Retired Major (Sign), Retired Major (ASC), Retired Major (Arty, AAD, Engrs) and Retired Major (Sign/EME). Total 10 number of vacancies are available to apply. The applicants will be appointed for 3 years with no further extension. So, now let’s tap towards its applying criteria and further details.
Pakistan Army ISPR Rawalpindi Jobs April 2016 For Civilian Officers
- Civilian Officer
Retirement Details: Retired Majors/Released who has attained the age limit are invited to apply.
Age Limit: Age of the applicant must be 52 years.
Duration of Retirement: Those applicants who have been retired since last two years are eligible to apply.
Place of Posting: The officers will have to work at any place in Pakistan.
- Those officers who have been found involved in any illegal conducts, misappropriate work, and any immoral deed will not be eligible to apply.
- The officers bearing Medical category “EEE” are unable to hold this job.
- Those officers who have dismissed from this department due to any inefficiency are considered ineligible for this job.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who meet the said criteria fully are required to obtain the application form from the AG’s Branch (CP/Dte/CP-04) from GHQ Rawalpindi nearest Stations Headquarters.
- Photocopied application form will be accepted also.
- The candidates have to pay the Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/ in favor of DCP AG’s Branch GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Last date for applying is 11th May 2016.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- For the purpose of selection the applicants have to appear before the Selection Board at GHQ , Rawalpindi at their own expenses.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Pakistan Army ISPR Rawalpindi Jobs April 2016
Address: AG’s Branch (CP/Dte/CP-04) from GHQ, Rawalpindi.