|Posted on:||2nd Mar 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||16 Mar 2015|
|Organization:||Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Board|
A well reputed Aircraft Manufacturing Factory announced Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra Jobs 2015 Technical & Non-Technical Staff. PAC invites application from the Pakistani Nationals against the following vacant positions for JF-17 Project at AMF and the vacant positions are (Interpreter, Boiler, CA Designer, AFM Research Assistant, AFM Radar Air, Draughtsman, Data Process Assistant, LDC, Dispenser and etc). Appointments of the vacant positions are going to be held on contract and permanent basis. Interested candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. It is good opportunity for the citizens of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and FATA to have job in such type of well reputed department.
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of PAC or through web link given below.
- The candidates should submit their applications on given form and CVs along with attested photocopies of education qualification, experience certificates, domicile, CNIC and photographs on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 16th March, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Deputy Director (I & SC), PAC Board Kamra.
Download Application Form: Click Here