|Posted on:||12th Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||27 Jun 2016|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Relevant Diploma|
|Organization:||Pakistan Air Force|
|Age Limit:||Location: Sindh|
Here at this job page you will have an awesome job opportunity from PAF Sindh Jobs 12 June 2016 For Civil Engineer Eligibility Criteria. The applicants are invited from the Pakistan Air Force Base constructed in Sindh for Infrastructural Development Works and Resident Supervision the services of eligible, adroit, caliber and capable applicants is required to fill the following vacant situations which includes Civil Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Civil Inspector, Material Inspector, Surveyor and Horticulturist are required to apply and fill these vacancies through their skills and amenities in the respective fields are required to apply who possess the relevant qualification and experience of the relevant field too. The applicants will be given attractive salary package will be given on the basis of eligibility and expertise along with fringe benefits which includes single accommodation, transportation within the base and outdoor medical facilities will be handed over to the applicants to apply for these wonderful posts.So, after having all these details let's have a look on its educational and expertise requirements and applying process below.
PAF Sindh Jobs 12 June 2016 For Civil Engineer Eligibility Criteria
- Civil Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Civil Inspector
- Material Inspector
Educational & Experience Requirements: For all the job if one is going to apply they must possess the required education as well as expertise in the relevant field is mandatory to be had so the qualification which is required for these posts includes Graduation and Relevant Diploma in Civil Engineering along with 8-10, 4-5 and 6-7 years relevant experience in the similar capacity is required to hold these jobs in an impeccable and well manner.
How to Apply:
- The interested and willing applicants who fully meet all the needs of the job are required to apply by sending the application with all copies of educational and experience which should be registered by Pakistan Engineering Council for the Sr No1 to 5 should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 27th June 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for purpose of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Stay in touch with this page for more quality jobs and keep on visiting this site for all sort of job opportunities in order to get future building opportunities with full and accurate details with in seconds. So stay tuned with JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
PAF Sindh Jobs 2016
Address: Chief Project Director, Project Bholari, Air Headquarters, Islamabad.