Jobs are vacant in Planning and Development Department, Punjab Economic Opportunities Programme (PEOP), Government of Punjab, Lahore. P & D Department Punjab Jobs 2014 Assistant, Accounts Officer & Coordinator. Planning and Development Department is seeking for well qualified, experienced, hardworking and well behaved candidates for the vacant positions which are on contract basis according to the Government’s Policy and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance and positions are Lahore based. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Deputy Programme Coordinator (BS-19/18
- Accounts Officer (BS-18-/7)
- Management Assistant
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificates, recent photograph, copy of CNIC and domicile should reach on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 30th November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the upper right corner of envelope.
- Government employees may apply through proper channel
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be contacted for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 30th November, 2014.
Address: Planning & Development Department 4-Church Road, Opposite Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
Phone No. 042-99210355