NTU Faisalabad Jobs 2017 For Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Online Form
2241 Days Remaining (Feb 09, 2017)
Here in the following a recent job opportunity from NTU Faisalabad Jobs 2017 For Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Online Form. Applications are being invited from the National Textile University Faisalabad is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the Faculty and Non-Faculty Staff which includes (Professor (Textile Engineering, Computer Science, Management Science), Associate Professor (Textile Engineering, Computer Science, Management Sciences), Assistant Professor (Textile Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Physics, Management Sciences, Islamic Studies, Fashion Design and Textile Design), Registrar, Dean/Director QEC, Deputy Director Industrial Liasion, Internal Auditor, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Director Student Affairs, Assistant Director (Maintenance), Senior System Analyst DBA, Lab Engineer, Consultant, Technical Textiles, Web Developer, Transport Officer, Physical Transport Instructor, Supervisor (Security), Lab Assistant (NTRC), Technician (Engineering Lab), Lab Attendant (Applied Sciences Lab) and Security Guard) are the current posts which needs to be filled on contract TTS/BPS basis. Overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Ph.D,M.Phil, Masters, BS.c, MCS/BSCS, Graduation, Intermediate,Matric along with relevant expertise and the higher degrees should be HEC recognized. Age limits are different for each post. Provincial quota will be observed as per Federal Govt rules. Now, i will let let you know about its applying criteria below.
NTU Faisalabad is abbreviated as National Textile University is the well known Government institute which is indulged in providing the excellent education in the field of Textile, Deisgning and Applied Sciences in its many disciplines. Being a Govt Institute it offers Govt job of all levels.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
National Textile University Faisalabad Jobs 2017 Current Offers
- Professor (Textile Engineering, Computer Science, Management Sciences)
- Associate Professor (Textile Engineering, Computer Science, Management Sciences)
- Assistant Professor (Textile Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Physics, Management Sciences, Islamic Studies, Fashion Design and Textile Design)
- Dean/Director QEC
- Deputy Director Industrial Liasion
- Internal Auditor
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Director Student Affairs
- Assistant Director (Maintenance)
- Senior System Analyst DBA
- Lab Engineer
- Technical Textiles
- Web Developer
- Transport Officer
- Physical Transport Instructor
- Supervisor (Security)
- Lab Assistant (NTRC)
- Technician (Engineering Lab)
- Lab Attendant (Applied Sciences Lab)
- Security Guard
How to Apply for NTU Faisalabad Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to download the application form from the university official site www.ntu.edu.pk/download or can be accessed easily form this page from the given web link below.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs.500/- for Sr No. 1 & 16 and Rs.300/– for Sr. No. 17 to 19 in favor of National Textile University, Faisalabad, or through online ABL Manawala Brach (0260) NTU Faisalabad on the given account number.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, 2 photographs and paid demand draft should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 9th February 2017.
NTU Faisalabad Jobs 2017
Last Date For Apply: 9th February 2017
Address: Registrar, National Textile University Sheikhupura Road, Faisalabad.
For Faculty Posts:
[Download not found]
For Non-Faculty Posts:
[Download not found]
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image
- Ministry of Housing & Works |
- 51 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Apr 07, 2023
- District Health Authority |
- 6 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Apr 10, 2023
- Bank of Punjab |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Apr 16, 2023
- Public Sector Organization |
- 22 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Apr 05, 2023
- Pakistan Cricket Board |
- 5 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Apr 06, 2023