Here on 01st June, 2016 we NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2016 for Lahore Orange Line Metro Train Project. Jobs in NESPAK Foundation Lahore are available and this time it requires the services of Manager Monitoring & Safety for Lahore Orange Line Metro Train Project for which it invites applications from the well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates either Civilian or Retired Armed Forces Individuals both are eligible to apply. Appointment will be done on purely contract basis but it may be extendable on demand of project. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and you can also examine criteria after this paragraph. So, viewers take advantage from this opportunity and apply confidently because here after selection you’ll be able to earn handsome salary package which can be assumed starting from Rs. 40000/- PKR or above with other fringe benefits as per policy of engineering company. So, now let’s jump towards eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure for the vacant position.
NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2016 for Lahore Orange Line Metro Train Project
- Qualification: Candidates willing to apply should possess MBA / MPA degree to apply but preference will be given to retired armed forces individuals.
- Experience: Candidates should have at least 25 years of management experience with the ability to handle HR, Admin, Coordination, Safety & Security along with functioning of Civil Administration. Those candidates will be preferred who have experience of safety environment, health hazards, construction, project management and site monitoring.
- Other Skills: Candidates having strong communication and basic computer skills will also preferred.
How To Apply:
- Interested applicant may apply by submitting detailed CVs and attested copies of degrees, certificates, CNIC, photograph and experience certificate on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th June, 2016.
- Candidates should mentioned clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or late received applications will be out of selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of Interview. For more quality jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2016
Address: Deputy Chief Executive NESPAK Foundation, IEEEP Building, 17-C-1, Civic Centre, Faisal Town, Lahore.