|Posted on:||15th Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||29 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||National Bank of Pakistan|
|Age Limit:||Location: Pakistan|
If you are searching for jobs in NBP then your wait is over because here at this page we’ll discuss about NBP Trainee Officer (OG-II) Jobs 2016 NTS Form Sample Paper & Test Result. Jobs in NBP National Bank of Pakistan are available, as it is a leading and one of the largest commercial bank of Pakistan with global market prominence and presence in all parts of the country and currently it invites applications from young and energetic individuals who are have ability to perform as team with excellent interpersonal, communication, strong, analytical, problem solving and IT skills for the position of “Trainee Officers (OG-II)”. The appointment of this position will be done on purely contract basis and in future it is extendable on performance of individual. Candidates who are minimum Masters degree qualified are suggested that stop wasting your time in search of jobs and apply here and make your future successful because there numerous benefits for having job in NBP. For interested candidates we have provided complete eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
NBP Trainee Officer (OG-II) Jobs 2016 NTS Form Sample Paper & Test Result
- Qualification: Candidates should possess at least Masters degree in Business / Finance / Marketing / Commerce / Human Resource / Management / Islamic Banking / Information Technology / Computer Science, ACCA, ACA, ICMA with at least 70% marks OR minimum GPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 3.7 out of 5.0 CGPA from a HEC recognized Pakistani or Foreign University / institute. Those candidates who are waiting for their results are not eligible to apply.
- Age: Candidates should have maximum age 28 years as on last date of submission of application and there is 03 years relaxation in age is available for the candidates from FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir.
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to Sing Up at official site of NTS.
- After creation of user account, you do not need to register again.
- Candidates have Login first and it will have application form.
- Fill carefully online application form and then take print of it and submit it in the office of NTS at Islamabad.
- Candidates have to attach with application form a paid deposit slip of Rs. 375/- in favor of NTS in any online branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or UBL.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of application is 29th February, 2016.
- Incomplete applications those received after due date will not be entertained.
- Information about NTS test will be update at the official site of NTS before one week of test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
NBP Jobs 2016 for Trainee Officer (OG-II)
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.