Jobs are vacant in National School of Public Policy (NSPP), Federal Government, Lahore. National School of Public Policy Lahore Jobs 2014 Federal Govt. National School of Public Policy Lahore is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant positions such as (Dean and Director General). Appointment of above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed School / College. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Dean (BS-21 / MP-II)
- Director General (BS-21 / MP-II)
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of NSPP or from the web link given below.
- Applications accompanied with detailed Resume / CV and all relevant documents should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 09th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 09th December, 2014.
Address: National School of Public Policy C/O National Management College, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore.
To Download Application Form: Click Here