Here at this page you’ll have National School of Public Policy Lahore Jobs December 2015 Application Form. Jobs in NSPP National School of Public Policy Lahore are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Dean (BS-21 / MP-II) Executive Development Institute). Appointment of above mentioned position will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance and mutual consent. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification Doctorate / M.Phil / 1st Class Master’s Degree in Public Policy, Economics, Finance, Management, Public Administration, HR Development, Law, Strategic and Security Studies, History, Political Science, International Relations and other relevant subjects of Social Sciences from HEC recognized institution with 22 years Research / Training / Teaching experience in recognized teaching / research institution or 22 years professional practical experience in relevant field.
National School of Public Policy Lahore Jobs December 2015 Application Form
How To Apply:
- Application form to apply may be downloaded from the official site of NSPP or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with all relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th December, 2015.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applicants already working in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
National School of Public Policy Lahore Jobs 2015
Address: National School of Public Policy C/o National Management College Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore.
Telephone: +92-42-99202902[download id=”386″]