Here at this page we’ll discuss about NADRA Local Based Agents Jobs 2016 London Birmingham Manchester Bradford & Glasgow. Jobs in NADRA National Database and Registration Authority are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for its various registration centers at London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bradford and Glasgow for which it invites applications from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Local Based Agents). Appointment will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on need of department. Candidates willing to apply should possess Bachelors degree from a recognized university and have 2 years experience in the reputed organization applicant should be resident of the respective country, holding a valid permit visa and applicant must be computer literate with typing skills and must be proficient in English and Urdu languages. Age of candidate should be between 20 to 40 years. So, for interested and eligible candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the following heading.
NADRA Local Based Agents Jobs 2016 London Birmingham Manchester Bradford & Glasgow
- Local Based Agents
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates may send their CV in which clearly mentioned full name, father name, CNIC, education experience, mailing address, mobile / landline number and date of birth via email on the following email address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 22nd February, 2016.
- Candidates are required to clearly mention one name from above mentioned cities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No Travelling allowance will be admissible for test / interview.
- Management reserves the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
NADRA Jobs 2016 for Local Based Agents
Email Address: [email protected]